Sveba Core Temperature Sensor
Optimize baking results with a wireless core temperature sensor!
Sveba Dahlen’s rack ovens are known to give an incredibly even baking result, but sometimes the baker may want additional control to ensure that the core temperature is as desired so that the baked goods are quite simply properly cooked both at the core and on the surface. With the Sveba Core Temperature Sensor, this particular requirement is achieved by the baker setting the desired core temperature in the separate temperature regulator, which is connected to the measuring instrument. The instrument then notifies the baker with a signal once the desired temperature has been reached. During the process, the baker can also follow the rise in the core temperature of the dough.
The instrument must be thoroughly cleaned before use in contact with food. It is dishwasher-proof up to 70°C with detergent, but when less dirty, it should be carefully cleaned by hand using warm water and a mild detergent. To obtain the correct temperature, the antenna must be cleaned every day. This is because the signal between the measuring instrument and the antenna may otherwise be adversely affected.
Features and benefits
- Even baking results with exact core temperature in the baked product.
- Measures the doughs core temperature while baking in the oven.
- Temperature notification.
Notifies when set dough core temperature has been reached.
- Shows the doughs current core temperature and set core temperature.
- Simple and user-friendly control panel.
- Wireless measuring stick.
- Measures temperatures up to 120°C.
- Easy to attach to tray racks.
- Availible with our Rack Ovens C-, V- and I-Series.
- The measuring instrument is approved for contact with food under European Regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004 and the FDA.