SD Touch II makes everyday life easier for bakers worldwide
The SD Touch II panel is the smart and user-friendly control panel with a touch display designed for Sveba Dahlen baking ovens. Packed with an array of intelligent features tailored for both bakers and bakeries, this panel is a game-changer in simplifying the baker's daily routine. The panel offers a seamless weekly scheduling system with precise temperature settings, automatic start and stop functions, recipe management down to the second, allowing you to fine-tune baking temperature, steam settings, and auditory alerts for key events.
Moreover, this control panel not only streamlines the baker's workflow but also contributes to reducing the overall operational costs and lowering the energy consumption at the bakery. It comes equipped with energy-saving functions, as well as energy and cost analytics, enabling you to easily monitor energy consumption and cost per batch, and more. The baking settings are so user-friendly that anyone can initiate the baking process effortlessly.
Features & Benefits
- User-friendly interface - easy to learn, easy to use.
- Manual baking or recipe baking.
- Easy to operate and set desired bake settings.
- Easy to create recipes: gets sorted in numbers and in alphabetical order.
- Create detailed recipes with timing in minutes and seconds.
- User-friendly text editing tool – simply enter and edit texts.
- Fast processor with high memory capacity.
- Rapid cooling of the oven chamber with forced fan function.
- Touch-screen with high resolution - high visibility.
- Modern touch scroll / swipe functions.
- Easy to clean: leveled with the oven plate, no frames.
- Cleaning mode icon, activate the mode and the panel will lock for 20 seconds for cleaning. Wipe the panel without making any mindless clicks and settings.
- Lighting selectable even when the oven is switched off.
- Fast temperature control – raise/lower the heat quickly.
- Hotkey to add 2 minutes of baking time at the end of a baking sequence.
- Half-rack function, adjust the temperature, steam and baking time according to how full the oven rack is.
- Cake function / Cake function for pastries and products that need less air flow. The function activates the fans only start after the specified time. After that, the fans start and turn off repetitively at the desired time interval.
- Shop Execution - limiting menu to Recipe mode to make sure no baking settings are being changed. To be used in shops etc. where staff might be unfamiliar with baking and the oven.
- Eco-mode functionality - set fan speed (option), lighting, temperature and more for when the oven is in standby. When Eco-mode is active, an icon with the text Eco appears in the panel's user interface.
- Weekly schedule: set temperature and start / stop time for the week. The oven is heated when you arrive at the bakery in the morning.
- Sveba Connect - Cloud Solution (option).
- Service information: see software version and serial number for oven and panel.
- Energy measurements and statistics.
- 27 languages.
- Menus in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Backup function for the SD Touch II’s settings.
- Separated panel and I/O card reduce maintenance and warranty costs.
- Handles most types of USB sticks for importing and exporting recipes, images, software updates and extracting logs.
- Automatic transition between Standard time and Daylight Saving Time (DST).
SD Touch II panel - Create a new recipe
SD Touch II panel - Manual baking
SD Touch II panel - Setup oven schedule
SD Touch II - Eco mode and energy settings
SD Touch II panel - Add recipe to favourites
SD Touch II panel - Turn on lights
SD Touch II panel - Update panel firmware with USB-drive
SD Touch II panel - Half Rack function
SD Touch II panel - Energy consumption and cost graph
SD Touch II panel - Import recipes and recipe images from USB-drive
SD Touch II panel - Export recipes to USB-drive
SD Touch II panel - Open and close damper
SD Touch II panel - Rotate rack when oven door is open
SD Touch II panel - Update Firmware with USB-Drive
SD Touch II panel - Service menu, Energy settings
SD Touch II panel - Service menu, User settings